How to measure yourself
Where do I take my own measurements?
This will require a material tape measure to measure your body. These tape measures cost $2.00 from most supermarkets like IGA in Australia. Also Spotlight and Lincraft have them.
This will enhance your garment and to fit perfectly all you need to do is follow the instructions below and email us each measurement to firstname.lastname@example.org we will confirm with you and get started on your piece right away.
1. Dresses – Measure from the natural part of the shoulder to your desired hem length, bottom of the dress.
2. Bottoms – Measure from either the waist or the hip to the foot (this will vary for style & fit, shoes off).
3. Bust: Measurement taken from the fullest part of the breast with your bra on.
4. Chest: Measurements taken from the widest part of your chest.
5. Shoulder: Measurement taken from shoulder tip to shoulder tip.
6. Waist: Measurement taken from the smallest part of your waist, a little above your belly button.
7. Hips: Whilst standing in a natural stance measure the fullest part of the hips.
8. Inseam: Measure from the inner leg at the crouch to the foot (shoes off).